Business Law & Advisory
The business environment in South Africa is thriving but it is filled with many obstacles, challenges, trends and regulatory oversight. We understand the general business environment in all its complexity and, as such, we can assist our business clients in ensuring that their systems, structures and compliance with regulatory laws is achieved.
As business-minded lawyers, we represent clients from the entrepreneur through to the start-up business as well as to the more established small and medium sized enterprises.
We can assist with:
- business set-up and legal structuring
- company registrations
- directors and shareholders management
- business policies
- purchase and sale of business
- buy and sell of shares
- business partner conflict resolution
- regulatory compliance
- business contracts and contract review
- trademark and domain name registrations and protection
- copyright management and protection
- business dispute resolution
- consumer rights advisory
- credit law advisory
If you could benefit from our business law experience and expertise, please click here.